onsdag 13 mars 2013

hejsansvejsan allihopa!


I'm sitting here in my bed, having a hard time writing. My arm is shaking so much. That might give you a clue, on what sport I finally joined. and yes, I am now a tennis player! been to two practices so far and I'm having so much fun! the girls are sooo nice and I really like the coaches. Obviously I am on JV, and all JV players are playing doubles, so tomorrow I will know who my partner will be!:) Yej!! I should be studying Hamlet for my test tomorrow, but you know what, I don't feel like it, it is so boring, so I'm just gonna wing it! hahah which probably means that I'm gonna do pretty bad, but still keep my A hehe. anyway had a choir concert yesterday in a toooooooooo long black choir dress. hehe but it was fun! btw I need your help, what pattern for my vera bradly bag should I get??

1 kommentar: